Seeking Neonatal Nurse Practitioners to Join Growing Practice!
Come join our dynamic group at Millennium Medical Group! Our network of physicians and specialists work together to provide a distinctive and evidence-based model of collaborative care for maintaining the health and wellness of our patients. You will have the opportunity to provide compassionate and life-changing care to newborns and their families. We cover multiple NICUs in various locations and are looking for someone with a solid work ethic, professional practice, excellent clinical and communication skills, a love of working with babies and families, and a commitment to delivering high-quality, evidence-based care in a collaborative setting.
Details about the opportunity/NICU are listed below:
- Staffing Model/Schedule:
- Neonatologists and Neonatal Nurse Practitioners share the work at each facility
- 12 or 24 hr. shifts for NNPs with flexible, self-scheduling
- Responsibilities include:
- Delivery attendance
- Day-to-day management of NICU and Newborn Nursery patients
- PParticipate in multi-disciplinary rounds to provide collaborative, team-based care of NICU patients including but not limited to ventilator management, nutrition management, lab review, and meeting with families
- High-frequency ventilation (HFOV and HFJV), inhaled nitric oxide, therapeutic hypothermia, pediatric surgery
- No cardiac surgery, except for PDAs; no ECMO
- Subspecialty support
Millennium Medical Group provides top-notch neonatal care for newborn babies and vulnerable mothers. We take pride in delivering consistent, continuous care to achieve the highest quality of service possible.
Interested in joining our team? Visit our website or get in touch with us at 855-222-9637.